Jobs at Designer Landscapes
Join our team at Designer Landscapes!
Current job openings:
Landscape Crew Member - (full-time & part-time positions available)
Landscape and hardscape installation, renovation, and maintenance. This includes planting beds, patios, fire pits, retaining walls, and other residential or commercial projects.
- Install softscape and hardscape materials, following design specifications
- Tree and shrub planting, pruning, and maintenance
- Installation of patios, retaining walls, and drainage systems
- Use of hand tools, power tools, light and heavy equipment
- Push wheelbarrows loaded with gravel, soil, boulders, etc.
- Keep all equipment and vehicles clean and organized
- Other duties may be assigned as temporary assignments
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to do continual heavy lifting - specific requirements will vary between installations
- Display professional behavior when on a job site
The following are required skills in order to perform the required duties but are not required upfront to be considered for a position at Designer Landscapes. If you are not able to do any number of the following, training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Operate power tools such as a leaf blower, backpack blower, chainsaw, rototiller, chop saw, hedge trimmers, drill
- Operate heavy equipment such as a skid steer or mini-excavator
- Currently possess or pursue a C-Class License
Qualities in great Designer-Landscapes employees:
- Positive attitude
- Dedicated to high-quality work
To apply for employment, please fill out this form.