Grass Mowing Got You Down?
Designer Landscapes' lawn care services can help!
Are you tired of spending your weekends mowing your grass, raking the clippings, and trimming your yard?
Depend on Designer Landscapes' professional quality lawn care service. Mowing is offered on a weekly basis for the entire season unless weather restricts us (this includes droughts or excessive heat).
You can select the services you want and email us to get on the schedule. If it is better for you to call and talk to us, please do. We always enjoy hearing from you!
Call us for a free grass mowing estimate, and we'll do the rest.
Our mowing service serves Springfield, Litchfield, Taylorville, Sherman, and the surrounding areas.
Your great crew were fast, efficient, and friendly. --John B.
What You'll Get With Our Lawn Mowing Service:
- Grass cutting in all areas
- Edges trimmed around structures
- Grass clippings are blown off driveways and sidewalks, patios, etc.
- Reasonable rates
- See the same friendly crew each week (like James in the photo!) for dependable, quality service
We mow and trim your grass how YOU like it! Lawn aeration and fertilizing also available. We use professional lawn mowers and adjust according to the weather conditions.
Our goal is to provide a beautiful lawn you can be proud of!
Ready for a Lawn Service? Contact Us!
Next Steps to a Healthy Lawn
Regular grass mowing is the first step to a healthy lawn. To keep your lawn beautiful all year, add the Designer Landscapes' complete lawn care program. Each of our 5 steps is carefully monitored and applied at the optimal time to ensure the best results.
- Early Spring Fertilization, Crabgrass Preventer and Early Broadleaf Weed Control (early March)
- Crabgrass Preventer plus Broadleaf Weed Control (late Apr-May)
- Grub Control and Fertilizer (late June-early August)
- Broadleaf Weed Control and Fertilizer (September)
- Fall Fertilization (late Oct-Nov)
See Our Additional Yard Services
"Our lawn has never looked better and Robert has been a pleasure to work with. His calls are always courteous and he arrives on time and gets the job done quickly. He takes time to explain what he's doing and answer any questions we may have. Thanks!" -- Dave in Taylorville