Designer Landscapes' COVID-19 Protocol
Like all of you, we are adjusting to the "new normal" due to the Co-vid 19 pandemic.
Effective 3/21/2020 until “shelter in place” mandate put in place by Governor Pritzker is lifted.
- Only services that do not require staff to work in close proximity will be conducted at this time. This includes lawn clean up, re-mulching, lawn care, mowing & aeration.
- If you have a project scheduled, we will contact you ahead of time and asked if you want Designer Landscapes to proceed with the requested services. If yes, the staff will be instructed to proceed.
- All crew members are to follow “social distancing.” Social distancing requirements are:
- Six foot distancing from other individuals at all times.
- Using hand sanitizer and sanitizing products provided and/or washing hands with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Covering coughs and sneezes (into the sleeve, not hands)
- Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces (handles, doorknobs, light switches, cell phones).
- Do not shake hands.
- At no time during a workday should the crew be working side by side – no closer than 6 feet from one another.
- At no time should crew members be meeting or talking face to face with clients.
I have talked with our staff about these procedures. Please report any issues, negative comments or social media posts, or difficulties in completing work due to these restrictions to me, Patty Brockmeyer, Owner – Designer Landscapes. 217-415-4719.
Our mission is to make your home an enjoyable place to be. That mission has not stopped and is needed now more than ever.
Stay safe, and together we will get through this.